The Drennan Carp 7 features a specially banded tip plus a wire stem for extra stability.
The banded tip really helps with spotting shy bites and lift bites and is available as either red-black-yellow or yellow-black-yellow. The special Glow Tip paint finish also increases visibility in mixed or low light conditions.
The slim, elongated rugby ball shape makes it ideal for stillwaters and slow moving venues. A hollow 1.5mm tip combined with a 0.6mm wire stem offers the float excellent buoyancy and stability.
The Carp 7 can be successfully used to present a multitude of hook baits, including maggots, casters, pellets, sweetcorn, punched bread and worms.
As with the rest of the Carp family, it features a super tough acrylic paint finish and our unique black stainless steel spring eyes.
The Carp 7 copes especially well in deep venues and is excellent when you need to combat surface drift and undertow. It is available in nine sizes from 0.2g right up to 1.5g.
- Highly buoyant balsa body
- Super-tough acrylic paint finish
- Black stainless steel spring eye
- Hollow 1.5mm tip
- Special banded tips for improved bite detection
- Ultra bright Glow Tips
- Tips strengthened with a spigot
- 0.6mm stainless steel stem
- Concentric construction
- Hand built and assembled in Drennan’s own factories
- 9 sizes
- 0.2g, 0.3g, 0.4g, 0.5g, 0.6g, 0.8g, 1g, 1.25g, 1.5g