The Pellet Method Feeders have been developed and refined over more than two years with 5 times world champion Alan Scotthorne. The addition of Mini and Extra-Large sizes completes the range.
These feeders are easy to load and compress without a mould as the thumb fits nicely into the body. The feeder has curved walls and inner teeth for secure hold of pellet or groundbait. The open ends of the body allow for flush-through evacuation of bait right in the feeding zone.
The Pellet Method Feeders have a weight forward, aerodynamic shape for improved casting distance and accuracy. Also incorporated into the design is a stepped, rib base weight that gives extra grip when fishing tight to islands or far bank margins.
An ergonomically perfect pellet method feeder that helps catch fish!
- The Mini size is available in 15g and 25g and has been designed for introducing small amounts of baits. This makes it perfect for use in colder months when minimal bait is required and bites are few and far between.
- The XL size is available in 45g and 55g and has been designed for introducing bigger amounts of bait at range.
Pellet Method Feeder
- Mini 15g (NEW SIZE)
- Mini 25g (NEW SIZE)
- Small 25g
- Small 35g
- Large 35g
- Large 45g
- Extra Large 45g (NEW SIZE)
- Extra Large 55g (NEW SIZE)
- Developed alongside 5x World Champion Alan Scotthorne
- Ideal for carp, bream and F1s
- Compress without a mould
- Weight forward, aerodynamic shape
- Rib base weight that gives extra grip when fishing tight to islands or far bank margins.
- Great for fishing at distance
- Quick and easy to fill
- Heavily vented
- Evacuates bait in the zone you fish
- Avoids dropping bait all over your swim on the retrieve.
- Two-way stop bead included for quick changing hook lengths.