Dennets Heyford Fishery is tucked away in the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside and offers two contrasting lakes to fish.
The Snake Lake is one of the UK's first ever canalised lake, making Heyford Fishery one of the first ever true commercial carp fisheries in England. The Acorn Lake is designed for juniors and beginners.
Both the Snake Lake and the smaller Acorn Lake hold a variety of fish such as carp, roach, rudd, tench, perch and bream. Heyford offers good carp fishing in the summer and equally impressive silver fish sport in the winter.
There is plenty of secure parking plus a well-stocked on-site tackle shop to ensure you have everything for a successful session.
- Snake – As one of the first snake-type lake created in the UK this lake is well established. It holds a variety of fish such as carp to 12lb, roach, rudd, tench, perch and bream.
- Acorn – An attractive and sheltered lake which is perfect for juniors and beginners wanting to guarantee bites. It is stocked with small carp to 3lb, perch, roach, rudd, and tench.
Species: Carp, tench, bream, roach, rudd and perch
- A minimum of 60 pegs are always reserved for pleasure anglers
- On-site tackle shop open seven days a week
- Hot and cold refreshments available
- Large hard standing car park
- Toilet facilities
Day Ticket Prices:
- Monday to Friday: £5
- Saturday and Sunday: £6
- Concessions: £3.50
Rules: Please consult the fishery
PLEASE NOTE: The above information is subject to change. Please contact the fishery for the most up to date prices, opening times, rules and other information.