The 13ft Acolyte Ultra float rod boasts an exceptionally slim, high modulus carbon blank and weighs just 4.75oz!
Paired with a compact float fish reel, the rods tends to sit up in the hand at an angle above horizontal, making them a joy to fish with all day.
They have been designed principally for reel lines from 2lb 8oz to 4lb+, which is roughly 0.12mm to 0.18mm diameter monofilament. The blank feels very rigid and has a light, crisp action with little or no bounce for really excellent line and float control. At the same time, the tip action is soft enough to act as a gentle shock absorber, cushioning the strike and preventing hook pulls. This allows ultra-light hooklengths below 1lb (0.08mm) to be fished with confidence.
- Average rod weight of 4.75oz (135g)
- High modulus carbon blank
- Three sections
- Ultra slim
- Lightweight and perfectly balanced
- Excellent line and float control
- Crisp and responsive blank
- Suitable for reel lines from 2lb 8oz to 4lb+
- Can be used with ultra light hooklengths below 1lb (0.08mm)
- Full cork handle
- Engraved butt cap
- Fuji reel seat