Flurocarbon is virtually invisible in water, sinks fast and holds bottom better than monofilament.
Wide Gap 1 metre fluorocarbon feeder hook lengths are perfect for baits such as worms, sweetcorn, casters and maggots.
Fishing the hook bait a full metre from the feeder often results in more bites especially on clear rivers and still waters.
Once the coil has been unwound always stretch and smooth out the hook length for perfect presentation.
8 Hooklengths per packet.
- Size 18 to 2.6lb (0.13mm)
- Size 16 to 3.3lb (0.15mm)
- Size 14 to 4.4lb (0.17mm)
- Virtually invisible in water.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Stiffer, straighter and less prone to ‘spinning up’ than Mono.
CARBON FEEDER HOOK FEATURES:
- Wide Crystal Bend
- Micro barbed
- Medium shank
- Chemically etched long needle point