Vari-Weight Feeders are excellent on stillwaters but are designed primarily for the river angler who needs to make small adjustments to the weight loading in order to get the feeder fishing perfectly.
With just one light and one heavy Drennan Vari-Weight Feeder, nine different weight combinations are available.
The base weights are divided into two unequal parts and simply slide in and out of their housing in the bottom of each feeder.
The ability to make these adjustments without replacing one feeder for another and without altering its streamlining is a real advantage, especially when fishing for drop backs with a carbon quivertip.
There are four Vari-Weight Feeders in the family, each with its own range of nine different weight combinations and all supplied in a pack of two feeders, one green and one brown.
- Mini: Lightweight 12g, Heavyweight 20g
- Small: Lightweight 18g, Heavyweight 30g
- Medium: Lightweight 24g, Heavyweight 40g
- Large: Lightweight 30g, Heavyweight 50g
Vari-Weight Feeder Combinations:
- Mini - 4g, 7g, 8g, 11g, 12g, 13g, 15g, 17g, and 20g
- Small - 6g, 10g, 12g, 16g, 18g, 20g, 22g, 26g, and 30g
- Medium - 8g, 14g, 16g, 22g, 24g, 26g, 30g, 34g, and 40g
- Large - 10g, 16g, 20g, 26g, 30g, 34g, 36g, 44g, and 50g
- Interchangeable base weights
- Great for rivers and stillwaters
- Special camo finish