As the name suggests these catapults are ideal for loose feeding a wide range of baits on the pole line.
There are two catapults in the range, a medium elastic, and light elastic version. The light elastic is ideal for accurate feeding at short range whilst the medium elastic is ideal for feeding up to 16 metres.
Both come with a small mesh pouch and plastic pull cord allowing the angler to grip the pouch firmly even with wet or cold hands.
They each have a rubberised grip and with the elastic exiting via the top of the catapult, they can be fired from any angle, allowing the angler to concentrate on the float.
- Pole Line - Light Elastic
- Pole Line - Medium Elastic
- Medium elastic is ideal for feeding up to 16 metres
- Ergonomic plastic pull cord allows grip with wet or cold hands
- Designed for maximum accuracy
- Super strong and durable pouches
- Rubberised grip
- Can be fired from any angle