Little John Lakes is situated on the outskirts of New Ollerton in Nottinghamshire and is ideal for match and pleasure anglers. Its three fish-filled lakes (aptly named Robin Hood, Friar Tuck and Maid Marion) hold plenty of carp but there is also a wealth of different species to keep you guessing what the next bite will bring.
This well-kept venue lends itself really well to pole fishing and responds equally well to short pole, long pole, margin and shallow techniques.
On many pegs there is a central island no more than 20 metres away that is ideally tackled with a small waggler or feeder. Keep casting and introducing small amounts of feed regularly and the fish will come!
- Robin Hood
- Maid Marion
- Friar Tuck
Species: Carp, barbel, tench, bream, ide, roach and perch
- Disabled pegs are available
- Ladies, gents and disabled toilets
- Anglers must use the fishery landing nets supplied
- Keepnets only allowed in matches
- Bait can be purchased from on-site cabin
- Feed pellets to be purchased on site
- Regular open matches on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Over 50s matches on Fridays
- Ring before you travel to ensure peg availability
Day Ticket Prices:
- Adult: £7
- OAPs & Concessions: £6
- Children: £5 (must be accompanied by an adult)
Rules: Please consult the fishery
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is subject to change. Please contact the fishery for the most up to date prices, rules and other information.